POSITION Full time Designer
START DATE ASAP
SALARY Dependent on experience
WHO WE ARE:
is an integrated boutique agency. We embed brands into the fabric of consumers lives through the strategic use of Music, Entertainment and Technology. We specialize in: Creative Planning | Strategy and Innovation| Production | Technology | Entertainment Events | Festivals.
Our sister company is Split Works who is one of China’s largest promoters. As a group we own festival properties (including Black Rabbit Music Festival), websites and blogs.
If you are open-minded, curious, an entrepreneur at heart, and play well with others, then we want to hear from you! Our team is made up of relentless problem-solvers, and we’re constantly looking for new and unconventional ways to move the ball forward within the new media landscape.
We are small yet perfectly formed, we pack a lot of punch working daily with a trusted network of freelancers, suppliers and partners.
We don’t believe in hierarchy and want everyone to contribute. We embrace hard work and strategic insight is at the core of everything we do.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a native Chinese speaker, with advance English language abilities.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a designer
- Ability to respond to design briefs quickly and originally
- Analytical, self motivated, confident with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Know what’s hot and what’s not
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Illustrator. Working knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint or Apple’s Keynote
Prefer to also have one or more of the following:
- A background in the advertising / events / creative / marketing agencies is a bonus
- A passion for Music and or the Arts
- Working knowledge of CAD skills
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As the key designer at both Split Works & Splatter, you will be responsible for building edgy, inspiring, commercially focused creative for :
– Client Campaigns
– All our other assets, eg wooozy.cn
If you think you meet the criteria above please send your English CV, covering letter and salary expectations to Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be contacted – PLEASE NATIVE MANDARIN SPEAKERS ONLY.