Want to get involved in JUE | Music + Art 2013? Have a great idea for an event? Or are you an artist looking for a space to exhibit your kickass works? Maybe you have a great space that’s just waiting for the right occupant. Whatever it is, we’d love to hear from you!
JUE | Music + Art is China’s oldest and only open-source arts and music festival. Every year, we work with creative industry leaders in Beijing and Shanghai to put together a stellar programme of events in arts, music, food, film, fashion and more. Want to be a part of all this? Here’s how:
Step One: Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Beijing) or email@example.com (Shanghai). Below is a list of the information we’ll be needing, however don’t worry if you don’t have all the details ironed out quite yet. If you want to get involved, now is the time to speak up!
1. The name of your ‘thing’ whether it be an event, gallery, exhibition, play, band, etc.
2. A brief description of your ‘thing’ in English and Chinese
3. Any relevant press materials (including but not limited to artist bios, hi-res photos, videos, links to relevant websites)
4. Your organisation’s logo in both JPG and AI/PSD format
5. Venue details
6. Event dates
7. Hours of operation
8. Ticket price (if any) and information on how to purchase tickets
9. How else JUE | Music + Art could support you
10. Any other questions you might have
Step Two: All submissions are passed on to our JUE Advisory Board, made up of creative industry leaders in both cities. They, along with the organisers of JUE | Music + Art Split Works, will evaluate each submission on a case-by-case basis to determine where it fits into 2013’s programme. Working together, we’ll iron out all the details and create the best possible event for JUE 2013.
The deadline for initial inquiries is December 21th, 2012. Further details can be determined after that date, but we need to hear from you by that date if you would like to get involved in JUE | Music + Art 2013.
We look forward to your submissions!