POSITION Full time or Freelance Senior Designer
START DATE Flexible
SALARY Dependent on experience
Are you experienced in designing for Websites, Email Campaigns & Social Media Platforms?Are you passionate about music? Do you want a career working in a creative environment with an amazing team whose focus is on music festivals and creative brand campaigns?
If the answer is yes, then you might be our next Senior Designer.
This person is one who is exceptionally talented in all areas of design – web / graphic / VI etc. With at least 3 years of experience you now know that to succeed you must be hard-working and work great on yourown as well asin a team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a music company made for the 21st century with assets focused on different fields around music:
Split Works(spli-t.com) Music Promotions
Splatter (spla-t.com) Music & Creative consultancy
Scorched (scorched.asia.com) Booking agency
Wooozy(wooozy.cn) China’s music community
CMR (chinamusicradar.com) China music industry Resource
Concrete & Grass Music Festival Best music festival in China J
Please check splitunited.com to learn more about us.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a native Chinese speaker, with advance English language abilities.
- A extremely talented and versatile Graphic Designer. Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple’s Keynote
- An additional bonus will be someone who has experience and interest in video editing and 4D modeling.
- Ability to respond to design briefs quickly and originally in a high-paced environment – ie able to multi task a number of jobs.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Know what’s hot and what’s not, have a deep interest in the latest design trends and technologies.
- A passion for Music and or the Arts
- Comfortable with technology and a fast learner
- You care about your work and never hand in anything less than your very best.
- Prefer a background in the advertising / events / creative / marketing agencies.
As the designer across all our brands, you will be responsible for building edgy, inspiring, commercially focused creative for:
- Client Campaigns& Pitches
- Music Festivals
- All our other assets, eg wooozy.cn.
- Managing freelancers to ensure all design work is produced on time and on brief.
We are a music company who heavily relies on every employee’s passion in what they do. As a designer at Split Works, you will get opportunities that are rare in other industries:
- An open working environment where you can let your creativities shine
- Work experiences on both corporate and artistic sides
- Create artworks for some of the best musicians in the world
- Freedom to put new skills and ideas into actions
If you think you meet the criteria above please send your English CV, covering letter and salary expectations to Zoe at email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted – PLEASE NATIVE MANDARIN SPEAKERS ONLY.