Yoopay is one of China’s leading event registration and payment platforms. Yoopay supports both local and foreign currency transactions, and issues electronic tickets.
This is how to purchase tickets via Yoopay:
STEP 1. Select the default language on the Yoopay widget (English or 中文). Very important!
STEP 2. Select the number and type of tickets you wish to purchase.
(If you would like a fapiao, please select “Presale Ticket with fapiao” and note that there is a 10% service fee which does not include postage. We cannot issue fapiao after the fact if you choose to buy a Standard Presale ticket – no exceptions!)
STEP 3. Hit “Register” Don’t worry about the word register.
STEP 4. Provide personal details requested and fill out ALL fields (otherwise you might not get your tickets!)
STEP 5. Please select your payment method.
(Yoopay supports Unionpay, Alipay, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and overseas bank transfer)
STEP 6. You will be directed to a confirmation page, receive an email and a text message with your ticket information. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO BRING THIS TO THE EVENT, OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY.
STEP 7. PRESENT YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL / TEXT / PRINT OUT AT THE SHOW FOR ENTRY.
(We do not guarantee data connections at the venue AND we are not responsible for lost or forgotten proof of purchase)
If after reading these instructions you still have questions, please email us at email@example.com. We aim to respond to inquiries within 2 business days.
Yoopay Ticket Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your support and attendance at Split Works events! Split Works is going paperless this year! With Yoopay.cn e-tickets, the system removes issues with counterfeits whilst enabling you to purchase all tickets from the comfort of your own home. Here are just a few things to ensure that everyone has the best experience possible at events of Split Works:
Purchase and or use of a ticket for a JUE event signifies agreement to the following:
- This ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event for which it is issued.
- Please do not write on, deface or fold the QR code and/or bar code or the area around it.
- This ticket is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
- This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket.
- Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Festival organizer and partners reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
- No refunds/exchanges.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
- This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Split Works Co., Ltd.
- Ticket user consents to use of this/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by venue, artist or promoter.
- The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the venue, artist or promoter of the event.
- WARNING-EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING or freeing to your soul.