2018’s Republic of ‘Grass is almost a Concrete Reality.We’re unfolding this year’s epic lineup in two phases – with this, the first announcement, merely a little teaser for what’s to come. As always, 60+ supernatural artists hand-picked and hand-stitched into one seamless experience. Something for everyone, and built for maximal fun and minimal filler.The full lineup in all its four-dimensional glory is coming soon, but here’s avery small taster of acts playing this year. Expect more announcements in the next few weeks!
Concrete & Grass 2018
2018.9.15-16 | 15-16 Sep | Sat & Sun
Venue：Shanghai Rugby Football Club
Address : 2700 ZhangyangBei Road, near Wuzhou Avenue
Metro station: Wuzhou Avenue五洲大道 (Line 6, Exit 1)
OFFICIAL TICKETING PLATFORMS
Limited PREMIUM & STUDENT PASSES are ONLY available on Damai.cn
**Boycott huangniu! Buy only from official sources!
Premium Ticket package include:
We’re introducing a ‘Premium Ticket’ upgrade this year to regular passes (Premium tickets are only available for tickets purchased on Damai). This 148 RMB / day upgrade gets you:
1. A commemorative C&G 2018 Premium wristband; *
2. 1x Voucher for special drinks; *
3. 1x Limited Edition Festival Merchandise;
4. VIP Festival Entrance;
5. Access to the Fat Cats clubhouse (including shaded indoor seating, outdoor viewing area and VIP bar);
6. Indoor restrooms;
7. Storage for personal items;
8. Free Wifi;
Premium wristband allows entry into the Clubhouse; Festival rules still apply: THERE IS NO RE-ENTRY – if you leave the main gates, you will not be allowed to re-enter the festival site.
Premium tickets are limited, and first-come-first-served!
*specifics TBC, and subject to change
* Tickets once sold cannot be refunded!
1. Date: September 15-16 (Sat & Sun)
2. Door time: 11:30am every day
3. Venue: Shanghai Rugby Football Club
4. Address: No. 2700, Zhang Yang Road, Pudong New Area, near Wuzhou Avenue
5. Metro station: Wuzhou Avenue五洲大道 (Line 6, Exit 1)
6. Student tickets (between 12 – 22 years of age) will require student ID and Passport at the door. Please bring your ID card and Passport for verification on the day of the festival.
7. Free entry for kids under 1.4m and under 12 years of age.
About Split Works:
Split Works has been rocking in the free (ish) world since 2006. Working with inspirational artists from across the globe, the good people at Split Works HQ have been a key contributor to the continued rise of China’s music scene.
Split Works has launched five music festivals and promoted over 400 tours to 30 Chinese cities, always striving to stay true to a familiar refrain: the music has to be special, every single time. From Godspeed You! Black Emperor to Sonic Youth, from Thee Oh Sees to Mac Demarco and Shabazz Palaces, from Black Rabbit to JUE and Wooozy to Concrete & Grass, we love music, we love China and we love you.