We are currently looking for a new creative content producerto join our Split Works team. We are interested to hear from producerswho have a passion for a variety of music genres and know how to make creative and thought-provoking content that is valuable enough to go viral.
This position demands that candidates are native Mandarin speakers who possess a high degree of mastery of this language.
Our team is made up of young & passionate problem-solvers, and we’re constantly looking for new and unconventional ways to bring music to China.
Split Works is a small, flexible company, so there is plenty of opportunity to define the role and make it yours.
- Generates, edits, publishes and shares quality content (in various formats i.e.video, text, images) across Split Works & Scorched Asia’s social media platforms that builds meaningful connections and encourages audiences to take action.
- Generate ideas for new features and post types including pieces on current contemporary music – news, clips, album releases, artist reviews, lists, play-lists, etc.
- Engages with and responds to all audience interactions with the groups social media platforms.
- Ensures that our brands speaks with a relevant, credible and common voice across all social media and digital platforms
To be successful, you will require:
- Native mandarin, good working command of English
- A genuine love for music
- Business, design,digital content creation, journalism, marketing/communications or related qualification
- Prefer 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role creating successful social media content within the music ecosystem
- Deep understanding of China’s Gen Z and familiar with current popular social apps among youth
- Deep knowledge of what performs well on social media and what doesn’t, a good sense for trending topics
- A creative eye with ability to identify & create captivating & viral content, particularly in video and visual formats
- Excellent storytelling, social media copywriting, and communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude, customer-focused with ability to multi-task
- Photo and video producing and editing skills would be viewed favourably as would familiarity with WordPress and SEO in China
If you don’t fit all these criteria but still feel that this role is ideal for you we would be happy to hear from you.
Please send us an email in English to Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached English resume, and anEnglish cover letter with a paragraph or 2 about you, why you’re interested in Split Works & Scorched Asia, links to any writing/digital contentsamples and why you think you are perfect for the job. Please write Social Media & Digital Content Creator in the subject heading. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
REMEMBER – NATIVE MANDARIN SPEAKERS ONLY.