POSITION: Operations Manager
START DATE: Immediate
END DATE: 3 year contract
SALARY: Dependent on experience
Are you passionate about music? Do you want a career working with bands, brands, music festivals and events? If the answer is yes, then you might be our next Operations Manager.
In this role you will be a key senior member of the operations team, working on professional branded events, as well as independent music gigs, touring around China and music festivals.
This person is one who is hard-working, a fast learner, has an incredibly attention to detail, and works great on their own as well as in a team. You must be a native Mandarin speaker.
(any or all of the following)
- Coordinating with performers and artists and their management nd production teams
- Sourcing suppliers, communicating with venues
- Project planning and scheduling
- On-schedule delivery
- Budget management
- Team Meeting/Weekly Reporting
- On site management
- Artist management
- Supplier management
- Efficient communication
- Finding solutions
- Strict management
- Positive and kind altitude
- Native Chinese speaker with advanced English capability
- Good knowledge of show production i.e. audio, video, lighting, power
- Minimum of 3+ year experience working on branded projects or live events
- Extremely organized and can manage others effectively
- Analytical, self motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hard working, fast learner and a team player
- At least a bachelor degree in relevant field
- love of music and the arts
WHO WE ARE
Split Works is an integrated music company in China, built for the 21st century.
With over a decade of experience in the region, we’ve toured thousands of artists to hundreds of cities, built brand partnerships with some of the biggest names in the business, and developed exciting activations, collaborations and strategy for our growing roster of clients. We also manage careers for local and international artists and properties as well as own our own festival properties, including the Concrete & Grass Music Festival.
If you think you meet the criteria above please send the following to Zoe at email@example.com.
1. Your CV
2. A covering letter in English explaining why you want a job with us, and what you will bring to Split Works.
3. Whether you prefer freelance or permanent
4. The earliest date you could start work
5. Your salary expectations
Only successful applicants will be contacted. PLEASE NATIVE MANDARIN SPEAKERS ONLY.