POSITION Freelance Senior Project Manager
START DATE ASAP
SALARY Dependent on experience
LOCATION Shanghai or Beijing
WHO WE ARE:
Split United is a music ecosystem in China.
Split Works (Music services, Promoter)
Concrete & Grass (Best Music Festival in China)
Splatter (Music and creative consultancy)
Scorched (Asia/Southeast Asia/talent agency)
Wooozy (Chinese music e-zine)
China Music Radar (Music resource blog)
Our team is made up of young & passionate problem-solvers, and we’re constantly looking for new and unconventional ways to bring music to China.
We don’t believe in hierarchy and want everyone to contribute. We have fun every day, but we embrace hard work and strategic insight is at the core of everything we do.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a NATIVE mandarin speaker withwith advanced English.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working on large scale branded projects or other events.
- Extremely organized with a sharp entrepreneurial business mind.
- Analytical, self motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to come up with smart, creative answers to client issues, creatively resolve conflict and anticipate problems at an early stage.
- Identifiable success in building strong senior client relationships
- Must understand budgets – what things cost and why
- At least a bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Events, Communications etc.
- Prefer a love of music and the creative industries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Building and managing client relationships and project leading your clients’ projects
- Support the managing director to present & pitch to potential clients, including research to provide added value to the strategic and creative process.
- Delivery of an agreed events programme / complex integrated campaigns / sponsorship activations
- Day to day team meetings / weekly reports to mgmt
- Adherence to budget / negotiation of costs
- Researching and liaising with performers and artists
- Sourcing suppliers & Venues
- Project planning
- On site management
- Artist management
- Supplier management
If you think you meet the criteria above please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted – PLEASE NATIVE MANDARIN SPEAKERS ONLY.