ARE YOU A STUDENT LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING INTERNSHIP IN MUSIC?
…. if yes then read on.
Are you passionate about alternative music both Chinese and Foreign?
Do you want to work in a young, music-oriented environment which is casual but hard working?
Do you speak both English and Mandarin?
Are you intelligent and comfortable with expressing yourself and thoughts? Are you highly motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team?
….. if yes then we want to hear from you!
THE COMPANY: Split Works is a ground breaking boutique agency focused on developing contemporary music in China. Via a combination of branded and independent projects we plan to stimulate young Chinese peoples’ attitudes towards music. Our committed, energetic and empowered team spans music event planning and management, media and marketing planning, international and domestic artist liaison, touring and promotion.
THE JOB: Will include but is not limited to….
– Support the media manager with administration and web media
– Street PR & Promotions
– Assist writing press releases
– Translate interview material
– Support at all events (gigs, festivals, conferences)
– Good writing skills is preferred
Please send your CV and covering letter in English to email@example.com. Please include the answers to the following questions:
– We require our interns to work a minimum of 3 full days week (but prefer more), are you able to commit to that? Which days would suit you?
– We require our interns to commit to a minimum of 3 months(but prefer longer). Can you tell me what months you can commit to – best if you can give me a start date and an end date?
– Do you have your own computer?
– We have offices in Shanghai and Beijing – which do you prefer?
– Why are you interested in this position?
– What makes you think you could be a good fit for this team?
– What skills do you most want to learn through the internship?