POSITION Senior Marketing & Media Manager
START DATE ASAP
CONTRACT PERIOD 3 years
SALARY & BENEFITS Dependent on experience
WHO WE ARE:
A music ecosystem in China including:
- Split Works (Music services, Promoter)
- Concrete & Grass (Best Music Festival in China)
- Splatter (Music and creative consultancy)
- Scorched (Asia/Southeast Asia/talent agency)
- Wooozy (Chinese music e-zine)
- China Music Radar (Music resource blog)
Our team is made up of young & passionate problem-solvers, and we’re constantly looking for new and unconventional ways to bring music to China.
We don’t believe in hierarchy and want everyone to contribute. We have fun every day, but we embrace hard work and strategic insight is at the core of everything we do.
WHO YOU ARE:
We are urgently looking for a Marketing & Media Specialist in Shanghai. You are:
- An Entrepreneur at heart (you have your own ideas and the confidence to run with them)
- A great communicator (both with motivating a team and selling your ideas to management)
- You LOVE Music!
- You love to keep up with new trends, and are always the first to adopt new technologies
- You are a native mandarin speaker, fluent in English.
- Prefer 3+ years experience in marketing / Media in China
- Must have intimate understanding of the digital landscapes in China
- Must understand budgets
- Ability to quickly come up with smart, creative marketing strategies
- Extremely organized and willing to insist those around you are too.
- Prefer a bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, and Communications etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The overarching goal is to see Split Works become a Market Leader in Digital Marketing and Communications. To do this you will manage daily operations and long-term goals of the Communications and Marketing teams.
Manage all Communications for Bands, Festivals and independent events
Plus the formation and execution of:
- new technology strategies
- strategies to best harness KOLs
- marketing and communication plans and strategy;
- media plans, strategy, and programs;
- communications budget management;
- merchandising and promotional plans, strategy, and programs;
- managing a small team of permanent staff an interns do their jobs exceptionally
Split Works is a small, flexible company, so there is plenty of opportunity to define the role and make it yours. If you don’t fit all these criteria but still feel that this role is ideal for you we would be happy to hear from you.
Please send your resume in English to Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write Marketing and Media Manager in the subject heading. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
REMEMBER – NATIVE MANDARIN SPEAKERS ONLY.