|POSITION||China Finance Director – part time|
|CONTRACT PERIOD||3 years|
|SALARY & BENEFITS||Dependent on experience|
WHO WE ARE:
A Small to Medium sized Creative Agency with 3 companies in Hong Kong and 1 in China with 2 offices – Shanghai & Beijing. We have been established in the region for over 10 years, and our growth will continue both organically and through M&A. With further expansion plans in China, we are hoping to hire a China Finance Director to support the operations and more broadly the China leadership team on all aspects of commercial, strategic and financial decision making.
This is a part time role and would be perfect for a mother who doesn’t want to work the long hours of a full time position but at the same time wants a challenging role that will advance your career.
- Partner with the leadership team focusing on strategic issues across multiple functions developing business and operational plans and drive their implementation.
- Overall finance role lead accounting, compliance, financial planning & analysis and supporting business growth.
- Ensure a smooth accounting process and create a good control environment.
- Partner with business leaders to identify business key performance indicators, developing a more accurate forecast and providing sufficient analysis.
- Ensure the financial statements to be in compliance
- Support M&A process in China market
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related major
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in finance with a multi national company
- Familiar with tax, internal control, financial management and reporting
- A stable career track record
- Hands on in approach, able to work in a medium size organization but one that is growing.
- Able to work with business leaders closely and provide financial support
- Proactive and passion for continuous improvement
- Good English and Chinese communication skills
- Motivated & driven individual
This role offers the opportunity to take an overall finance head role with a fast developing organization, being part of the core management to drive the company’s further expansion strategy in China and to be a change maker. Also you will have the opportunity to get heavily involved in M&A.
Please send your resume in English to Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write Finance Director in the subject heading. Only successful candidates will be contacted.